Maclan MMAX Pico ESC + MRR 17.5T Team Edition v2 Combo
This is Maclan MMAX Pico ESC + MRR 17.5TE v2 Combo
Low CG & Light Weight Design
32-Bit Ultra High Speed Microchip PIC32 Platform
SmartLink App for Android Devices
The SmartLink app was designed for Android mobile devices with OS version 5.0 or higher. It utilizes the mobile devices touch screen to perform some good functions.
- Profile change/ save
- ESC programming
- Data logging display (coming in next update)
- Online ESC firmware update
- Designed for extreme stock racing with optimized stock racing profiles.
- High performance 32-bit CPU for high speed and accuracy processing.
- On board micro USB host for the ease of connectivity and extensibility.
- Dual power on options (controlled by switch or controlled by battery)
- All aluminum structure.
- Light weight and low center of gravity design.
- All detachable connectors with optional length cables.
- Adjustable PWM frequencies for both throttle and brake.
- MS Windows software for programming and firmware updating. Data logging and mobile APPs ready.
All New Team Edition V2
The MRR Team Edition V2 was developed to push stock racing to the next level. Based on our highly successful MRR Team Edition, we completely redesigned the Team Edition V2 for today’s competitive stock racing classes. From motor case structure and stator shape, to rotor and sensor unit, everything was redesigned for maximum performance potential.
All New Stator with 100% Hand Winding Custom Wires
The Team Edition V2 has a completely new stator shape in order to produce maximum horsepower. With custom-made copper wires and premium steel material in the stator, it provides maximum power with noticeable lower temperatures in extreme racing conditions.
New Sensor Unit & Rotor Alignment
The newly designed sensor unit improves the already impressive MRR sensor deviation accuracy. The new rotor alignment method allows us to place the sensors even closer to the rotor. The rotor has also been perfectly centered within the stator for maximum efficiency.
Light Weight Design with Maximum Safe Venting
Compared to the MRR Team Edition, the V2 has a significantly reduced weight, saving 14% (175g vs. 151g). We didn’t want to just make the venting holes larger to reduce the weight as this puts your stator at risk from foreign debris, so we carefully designed our venting and cooling to maximize durability of the MRR Team Edition V2 motors.
Ultra High Torque Rotor and New Premium Ultra High Torque Rotor Option
The MRR Team Edition V2 comes with an Ultra High Torque (UHT) rotor (MCL4143) as standard equipment. There’s also an optional 12.50mm Premium Ultra High Torque (PUHT) rotor (MCL4144) as a new option for your different application or needs.
Note: MRR Team Edition V2 rotors are a new design. They are not interchangeable with original MRR & MRR Team Edition rotors.
|Default 13.5/17.5/21.5 Rotor:||MCL4143 12.50mm Ultra High Torque Rotor (Black)|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!