Maclan Racing Graphene V2 HV LCG 2S Shorty 3600 mAh
This is Maclan Racing Graphene V2 HV LCG 2S Shorty 3600 mAh.
The Maclan Racing “Race Formula Graphene V2” battery is our latest 2019 chemistry. We took our 2018 design and pushed performance to the next level with lower internal resistance, stronger run-time voltages, and more usable capacity. The Graphene V2 offers all the popular configurations, (stick and shorty) for both on and off road applications.
- Lower internal resistance
- 2019 chemistry for optimized discharge curves
- Better power to weight ratio
- 5mm bullet type connectors for maximum power throughput
- 10C maximum charge rate, 3C charge rate recommended for the longest life span
- 7.6V (2S) nominal voltage
- ROAR approval pending
|Battery Type:||HV LCG Shorty 2S Pack|
|Connector Type:||2mm + 2mm Bullet|
|Maximum Charge Rate:||10C (Recommend 3C for the best life span)|
|Maximum Discharge Rate:||120C|
1) Lithium batteries can only be shipped via Ground Shipping.
2) Ground shipments of lithium batteries must not be sent to any address in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or destinations on islands such as Avalon, CA. Due to the complication of shipping batteries, we reserve the right to make adjustment in order to meet the latest shipping code of lithium batteries.
LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
Charging & Discharging
- DO NOT charge the battery on a wooden workbench or on any flammable material.
- DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging.
- DO NOT charge the battery inside a motor vehicle, or in a vehicle’s engine compartment.
- DO NOT leave unattended when charging.
- NEVER allow the battery voltage to drop below 3.0V per cell.
- ALWAYS charge the battery with a Li-Po charging bag .
- ALWAYS balance charge the battery at or below the specified charging rate.
- ALWAYS discharge the battery to its 30% of capacity in storage.
- Only charge Li-Po batteries with a charger designed specifically for charging Li-Poly batteries. Using other types of chargers may cause explosion or fire.
- Maclan Racing ships the batteries with a 30% charge. The initial charging time of the battery will be shorter when compared to a fully discharged battery pack.
- Li-Po batteries do not have a memory effect like NiMH and NiCD batteries. You do not need to fully discharge the battery completely before you recharge it
Care & Handling
- NEVER short the Li-Po battery connectors! Handle all Li-Po batteries with care. Li-Po batteries can deliver extremely high currents if shorted and subsequently can cause fire or injury
- Always store Li-Poly batteries in a secure fireproof location where children cannot reach them.
- Store your batteries in a cool, dry place. Do not leave your battery exposed to direct sunlight or temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees Celsius), or above 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 degrees Celsius).
- NEVER overcharge or overdischarge your battery.
The Lithium-ion batteries do not contain toxic metal elements. Rather, they contain recyclable materials and are recommended to be disposed under recycling program. Dispose in accordance with applicable regulations which vary from country to country. Batteries should be completely discharged and/or the terminals taped or capped to prevent short-circuit. When completely discharged, it is not considered hazardous. Disposal of large quantities of Lithium-ion polymer batteries or cells may be subject to the local regulations concerned.
Disclaimer & Warranty
All Maclan Racing batteries are covered by manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days after original purchase date. Warranty will not cover batteries that have been modified, disassembled, or otherwise misused according to the item’s instructions. Maclan Racing is not responsible for bodily injury and/or property damage that may occur from the use of, or caused by, this battery.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!