This is SkyRC BD250 Discharger.
- Simple, Robust & Powerful: Upgraded from BD200, BD250 is not only a powerful discharging device but also a precise measurement tool for battery capacity. It takes the guesswork out of choosing the good-performance battery for your application. BD250 offers a maximum of 250 Watts/35 Amps to discharge your battery and will test virtually any battery type or size, any chemistry cells. It's stylish but small with a high-performance cooling system and uses MOSFETS from the well-known IXYS, to make sure it can discharge at 250 watts continuously.
- Breakthrough Cooling System: A unibody and larger fan pushes air downward through an extruded aluminum heat sink. As air passes vertically through the heat sink, it absorbs heat and carries it out. Due to cooling efficiency, BD250 can discharge at 250 Watts continuously.
- Simple & Intuitive Operation: Rotary Dial, simplify your operation.
Digital LED Display to provide clearer information.
- Test virtually any type, size & chemistry battery: BD250 is a voltage oriented discharger, virtually any type of battery can be operated. Accepted voltage ranges from 5.40V to 35.00V.
- Accepted Voltage Range: 5.40-35.00V
- Low Voltage Alert: <5.2V
- High Voltage Alert: >35V Max.
- Discharge Power: 250W
- Discharge Current Range: 0.01A-35.00A
- Current Consumption in Sleep Mode: <100uA
- Current Display Accuracy: 0.01-10.00A ±60mA / 10.00-35.00A ±3% /
- Voltage Display Accuracy: 5.40-10V <80mV / 10-20V <120mV / 20-35V <160mV
- Capacity Display Accuracy: ±3%
- Dimension: 136.6x104.8x107mm
- Weight: 879g
What's in the Box
- Discharging cable with XT60 connector
- User Manual