Xpert RC HS-6402-HV KD1 Quick Release Cyclic Servo
This is the Xpert RC R1 KD1 Quick Release Cyclic Servo High Voltage (6.0V~8.4V), Standard Size, All Aluminum, One Piece Finish, High Strength Metal Gear, Quick Release Cable, helicopter cyclic servo.
- Developed and tuned by World Champion Helicopter Master, Kyle Dahl.
- Global 3D 2017 Competition Winning Servo.
- Ultra High Responsive cyclic algorithm software.
- Quick release cable that allows easy and quick installation for all helicopters.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- All Aluminum case for the best thermal dissipation and durability.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start sonorant
- Operating frequency up to 400Hz
- Power Supply: 6.0V~8.4V
- Speed (sec/ 60°):
- @6.0V: .086 sec/60°
- @7.4V: .07 sec/60°
- @8.4V: .062 sec/60°
- Torque (oz/in):
- @6.0V: 296.45 oz-in)
- @7.4V: 366.85 oz-in
- @8.4V: 416.40 oz-in
- Torque (kg/cm):
- @6.0V: 21.43 kg-cm
- @7.4V: 26.43 kg-cm
- @8.4V: 30.00 kg-cm
- Dimensions: 40x37.80x20 mm
- Weight: 72 g
- Range: up to 400Hz
- Center Position: 1520us
- Applications: Helicopter Cyclic
- Matching Gear Set: XGS7232S
- Matching Case: XC-18
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!