Xpert KD1E HS-2203-HV Standard Size Aluminum Servo
This is Xpert KD1E HS-2203-HV Standard Size Aluminum Servo.
- Developed and tuned by World Champion Helicopter Master, Kyle Dahl.
- Specifically design for nitro engine throttle channel
- Quick release cable that allows easy and quick installation for all helicopters.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- All Aluminum case for the best thermal dissipation and durability.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start sonorant
- Power Supply: 6.0V~8.4V
- @6.0V: .050 sec/60°
- @7.4V: .040 sec/60°
- @8.4V: .035 sec/60°
- Torque (oz/in):
- @6.0V: 59.98 oz-in
- @7.4V: 73.98 oz-in
- @8.4V: 83.97 oz-in
- Torque (kg/cm):
- @6.0V: 4.32 kg-cm
- @7.4V: 5.33 kg-cm
- @8.4V: 6.05 kg-cm
- Dimensions: 40x37.80x20 mm
- Weight: 61.9g
- Frequency: 200/333 Hz
- Range: 50~400 Hz
- Center Position: 1520us
- Application: Helicopter Nitro Engine Throttle
- Matching Gear Set: XGS7900S
- Matching Case: XC-20
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!